Fullscreen GUI?

Oh. I just realized. There is a “settings” JSON file that is in the same folder as the GUI .exe. Ill add that to the google drive as well. This may have been causing the error you described.

Everything was functional except for the on screen joystick. I had a live thermal readout and other telemetry being received from the drone, and the laser responded when I hit the fire button.

I will give it a go at compiling our own version, and I’ll check back on that google drive for the source files. I’ll add the JSON file.

I just gotta say, thank you so much dude, you’re a colossal help here.

Thanks! that sounds good that you were able to get that. Just as an additional tip, when I installed the GUI program, I had to complete the installing sequence twice before I was actually able to compile a functional GUI, and I also had to remove an entire dependency (I installed it, program said it wasn’t installed, but it worked without it somehow), and so overall the whole process was just really difficult and sometimes it seems like it will not work (it eventually will). I’m also glad that someone will be helped by this Xbox controller code, because it was really helpful, and basically made our laser shooting about 1.5x faster at least, but we never got to actually compete (cancelled tournament), so I’m glad someone actually will use it.